Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2017-18. BHEL is a Maharatna Company, is the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited invites application for the recruitment of the post Director (Finance).The candidates are requested to go through the all the details like number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying . Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited on or before 25 SEP 2017.
- Candidate has to report Chairman and Managing Director.
- Candidate is overall in charge of finance and accounts of the organization
- Candidate is responsible for evolving and formulating finance policies as well as implementation thereof.
»Jobs Opportunity in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited :
»Name of Post:
- Director (Finance)
- Full Time
- Last Date: 25 SEP 2017
- Candidate should be Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good
academic record from a recognized University or Institution.
- Also have at least five years of cumulative experience.
- Rs.75,000/- – 1,00,000/- per month.
- Maximum 45 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
»How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidate has to apply online through official website of www.pesbonline.gov.in per the prescribed application format.
- Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants name,address, date of birth, qualification, experience, job responsibilities, present salary with CTC etc.
- Take a print out and send it offline to the following address on or before 25th Sep 2017 up to the 03.00 PM.
Address: – Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary(PESB), Room No.-523, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No.-14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi