BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification, this recruitment is in offline mode and the notification is announced on their official website. All job seekers who want to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification of 310 Vacancies for Diploma Holders, Walk-in-Interview 21 to 31 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions. This government jobs of total 310 Vacancies for Diploma Holders, interested candidates who completed Diploma for the position of Technician Apprentices can apply for this post.
|Government Organization||BHEL- Electronics
|Post Name||Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)
|Walk-In-Interview||21st to 31st August 2017
|Official Website||Click Here
»BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Details:
|Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) |
|Qualification||Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering.
|Salary Structure ||Rs. 4000/- (Per month)
|Age Limit|| Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years As on 01.08.2017
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview
»How To Apply: –
- Eligible Candidates are requested to attend ‘WALK -IN -INTERVIEW’ at BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 from 21.08.2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday) with the following documents:- (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS SELF-ATTESTED)
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)Note: No TA/DA will be paid for candidates attending a Walk-in interview.
|Important Dates and Links||
|Walk in Interview||21st to 31st August 2017
|Official Notification ||Click Here