Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Openings 2017-18. Haryana Public Service Commission invites application for the recruitment of the post Assistant Engineer.The candidates are requested to go through the all the details like number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying . Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of Haryana Public Service Commission on or before 31 July 2017.
»Jobs Opportunity in Haryana Public Service Commission :
»Name of Post:
- Assistant Engineer
»Code of Post:
- PNE/HPC-M & BA-SD-PE/1706
- Full Time
»Number of Post:
- 72 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 63
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 07
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 02
- Last Date: 31 July 2017
»Location: Hariyana, Punjab
- Candidate should be first Class B.E./ B.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/E& TC) OR First Class from recognized university or institute.
- Also have 1 to 6 year post qualification experience in software development is must.
- Not more than 37 years as on 31 July 2017
»How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidate has to apply online through official website of www.hpsc.gov.in per the prescribed application format.
- Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants name,address, date of birth, qualification, experience, job responsibilities, present salary with CTC etc.