ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017-18. ICICI Bank has declared the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Program in partnership with Manipal University for Probationary Officers (PO) . The candidates are requested to go through the all the details like number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying . Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of ICICI Bank .
»Jobs Opportunity in ICICI Bank:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
Organization Name ICICI Bank
Post Name Probationary Officers (PO)
Job Location PAN India
Pay Scale -
Age Limit Not more 25 years of age as on 31st December 2017
- Candidate should be Graduates with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
»How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidate has to apply online through official website of ICICI Bank “www.icicibank.com” per the prescribed application format.
- Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants name,address, date of birth, qualification, experience, job responsibilities, present salary with CTC etc.