Industrial Research & Consultancy Center IIT,Bombay Recruitment 2017-18:
IIT,Bombay Recruitment 2017-18.Industrial Research & Consultancy Center IIT,Bombay invites application for the recruitment of the posts Junior Research Fellow in various departments. The candidates are requested to go through the all the details like number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying . Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of IIT Bombay “www.ircc.iitb.ac.in” on or before 24th August, 2017.
»Jobs Opportunity in IIT,Bombay :
Organisation Name IIT,Bombay
Advertisement No No.DRD/Rectt/Project 150/2017
Post Name Junior Research Fellow
Number of Post 2 Post s
Pay Scale Rs.25000/- p.m. + HRA
Last Date 24th August, 2017
- Candidate should be A first class bachelor degree in civil engineering with a minimum proven work experience in port/harbor/marine structural design & analysis, preferably using STAAD offshore.
- OR first class bachelor degree in civil engineering with a minimum proven work experience related to numerical modeling of waves and tidal hydrodynamics, preferably in DELFT-3D modelling tools
»How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidate has to apply online through official website of Industrial Research & Consultancy Center IIT,Bombay.
- Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants name,address, date of birth, qualification, experience, job responsibilities, present salary with CTC etc.
- Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC , IIT Bomay website
- Carry all essential original and attested copy of all documents at the time of interview.