Indian Navy Recruitment 2017-18 Notification has invited an application on their official website of Indian Navy for Permanent Commission Officer/SSC Officers vacancies. The interested aspirants can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017-18, before 20th Oct 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
|Government Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Permanent Commission Officer/SSC Officers|
|Job Location||All India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
»Indian Navy Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Details:
|PC (Education)||17 Vacancies|
|Qualification||1.Candidates should have completed M.Sc. Physics (with Maths in B.Sc.) OR M.Sc. Maths (with Physics in B.Sc.).
2. MSc (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in BSc
3. MA in English, History from a recognized university/institute.
4. BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering.
|SSC (Logistics)||06 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech degree in any discipline/ B. Architecture with First Class OR MBA with First Class OR B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management OR MCA / M.Sc (IT)|
|SSC X (IT)||15 Vacancies|
|Qualification||(i) BE/B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer
(ii) M.Sc (Computer / IT)
(iii) B.Sc (IT)
(iv) M.Tech (Computer Science)
|SSC (Law)||02 vacancies|
|Qualification||Candidates should have completed degree in Law qualifying for enrollment as an
Advocate under ‘Advocates Act 1961’.
|Salary Structure||Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit||Candidates should be born in between 02 Jul 1993 and 01 Jan 1999 (both dates inclusive).|
- The selection process will be based on IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off/based on a percentage of marks obtained in BE/B. Tech without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam during Dec 2017 to Mar 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of two Stages – Stage I (Day one) and Stage II (Four days).
- A test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception, and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination.