JKSPDC Recruitment 2017. Jammu & Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited (JKSPDC) invites application for the recruitment of the Junior Engineer, Geological Assistant, Surveyor. The candidates are requested to go through the all the details like a number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Interested and Eligible candidate can apply before 31 Days from the Date of Publication.
»Jobs Opportunity in Jammu & Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited :
|Name of post||i : Junior Engineer
ii : Geological Assistant
iii : Surveyor
|Application Fee (pay through Cash/DD in favour of |
General Manager (Accounts) Corporate Office Srinagar/Camp Office Jammu.)
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Pay Scale |
i : Grade Pay : Rs. 54200/- for Junior Engineer
ii : Grade Pay : Rs. 4280/- for Geological Assistant
iii : Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/- for Surveyor
|i : Rs. 9300-34800/- for Junior Engineer
ii : Rs. 9300-34800/- for Geological Assistant
iii : Rs. 5200-20200/- for Surveyor
|Age Limit (as on 01.01.2017)||18 years to 40 years
Age Relaxation :
i : 2 years for PWD
ii: 3 years for ST/ST/RBA/ ALC/OSC
iii : 8 years for Ex-Servicemen
|Date of Publication||05.08.2017|
|Last Date||31 Days from the Date of Publication|
- Candidate must be completed BE/B.Tech or Diploma in relevant Engineering with at least 60% marks from a University established by law in India/ AICET approved Institute for Junior Engineer.
- Candidate must be completed M.Sc in Geology from Government recognized university with minimum 60% of marks in qualifying examination For Geological Assistant.
- Candidate must be completed B.Sc in Geology from Government recognized university with minimum 55% of marks in qualifying examination For Surveyor.
- The Selection depends on Interview.
»How to Apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates may Apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents send to Below the Address.
JKSPDC Corporate Office, Exhibition Road, Srinagar Jammu on or before 31 days after the publication.