Kochi Metro KMRL Recruitment 2017-18 invites application for the recruitment of BE/B.Tech Vacancies, including operational areas with the pay scales as mentioned below. The candidates are requested to go through the all the details like a number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of Kochi Metro Rail on or before 22nd August 2017.
|Government Organization||Mazagon Dock Ltd|
|Post Name||Director (Systems)|
|Last Sub. Date||22nd August 2017|
|Official Website||Click Here|
»Jobs Opportunity in Kochi Metro KMRL Recruitment 2017-18:
|Director (Systems)||01 Post|
|Accomplishment||Degree in Electrical/Electronics and
Communication Engineering from an institution of repute.
|Salary Structure||Rs.75,000 to 1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Minimum 45 years and maximum 57
years as on 01st August 2017.
1) A proven track record of twenty (20) years of Group “A”/Executive Services in Railways.
2) At least five (5) years of the twenty (20) years mentioned above, should be at a senior level in Railway Electrification /Rolling Stock/Signaling & Telecommunication Projects of large nature.
3) Should have experience and knowledge of interfacing with Railway or Metro related disciplines such as track laying works, signaling, electrification and rolling stock etc.
4) Preference will be given for those who have experience in consultancy/works contract of national/international nature.
5) Should have proven experience and knowledge in handling Metro Rail Operation or EMU or Rail Operations,
related to the respective field.
6) Should be well versed with safety norms.
7) The experience criteria can be relaxed for very deserving candidates.
1) Experience in National/International Metro projects.
2) Experience in Railway EMU/Electric Locomotive manufacturing, maintenance, and workshop facilities.
3) The experience of all phases of major rail based urban transportation projects or contracts i.e.., planning bid documentation, bidding, execution, commissioning, post commissioning etc.
4) Experience in dealing with the environmental management plan, litigation, dispute settlement etc.
5) The experience of implementing major projects and complying with project related requirements of international
»How to Apply:
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scanned copy of the upporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The application fee of Rs.500.00 should be paid online through the payment gateway of Kochi Metro Rail website. No other mode of payment will be entertained. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The last date for submission of on-line application is 22nd August 2017.
Address: Kochi Metro Rail, KMRL, 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue 682011 Kochi, India
|Important Date and Links|
|Last Date||22nd August 2017|
|Official advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|