Madhya Pradesh Online Limited Recruitment 2017-18:
Madhya Pradesh Online Limited Recruitment 2017-18. MP Online Limited invites application for the recruitment of the post Software Developers. The candidates are requested to go through the all the details like number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying . Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of MPOL www.mponline.gov.in on or before 2 August 2017
»Role and Responsibility:
- Strong experience in T-SQL & must have worked on Procedures, functions, views, triggers, Cursors, query writing, Database Tuning, query optimization, normalization and strong logic and analytical ability.
- Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues
- Ensure all database systems meet business and performance requirements
- Participate in discussions, involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end functionality to produced desired output
- Determine the impact of proposed functionality on current system
- Document unit test plans and completes unit testing successfully
- Be aware of potential blocking, deadlocking and write code to avoid those situations
- Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
»Jobs Opportunity in MPOL:
Organisation Name MPOnline Limited
Name of Post Software Developer
Number of Posts 19 Posts
Location Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale Rs.15,600/- as stipend .
Age Limit Maximum 30 years as on 1st January, 2017
Last Date 2 August 2017 .
- Candidate should have BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (CS, IT) degree from recognized university or institute.
- Also have Minimum 1-3 Years experience .
- Candidate has basic knowledge of MS SQL Server, ASP.Net, C#.Net, .Net Framework, Visual Studio, MVC, Angular JS .
- Selection process depends on the performance of the candidate in personal interview.
»How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidate has to apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Online Limited
- Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants name,address, date of birth, qualification, experience, job responsibilities, present salary with CTC etc.
- Carry all essential original and attested copy of all documents at the time of interview.