Government of India, National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment 2017. National Technical Research Organisation invites application for the recruitment of the post Technical Assistant.The candidates are requested to go through the all the details like number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying . Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of National Technical Research Organisation “www.ntro.gov.in” on or before 11 August 2017.
»Jobs Opportunity in NTRO:
Organization Name National Technical Research Organisatio
Name of Post Technical Assistant
Location Across India
Number of Post 99
Age Limit Not more than 30 years
Last date for Application 11 August 2017
Examination Date 26 And 27 August 2017
»Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant (Electronics) – 60 Posts:
- Candidate should be completed B.E in Electrical/Electronics degree or bachelors Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics from recognized university or institute.
»Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant (Computer Science) – 39 Posts:
- Candidate should be completed B.E in Computer science/IT/MCA/MCS degree or bachelors Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics from recognized university or institute.
»Selection Criteria of NTRO:
- The Government has dispensed with interviews for Junior Level Posts. Accordingly, recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode
- Candidates will be shortlisted for on the based of online examination
- Qualification as indicated by them during online application/Registration. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 candidates for every vacancy, subject to availability of a sufficient number of eligible candidates. Candidates will be shortlisted by applying a suitable cut off in the percentage of marks, in multiples of five. The number of candidates shortlisted may be slightly more or less due to the criteria of applying cut off in multiples of five. The criteria followed in short listing candidates for Computer Based Examination will be final. No appeal or representation will be entertained against such short listing criteria.
»How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidate has to apply online through official website of NTRO as per the prescribed application format.
- Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants name,address, date of birth, qualification, experience, job responsibilities, present salary with CTC etc.