Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2017 has announced notification for Engineering , Medical for Deputy Director, Specialist and other various posts. Candidates may apply on before 27-07-2017. The required information like pay scale , age limit , vacancy details and how to apply are given below…….
#1 for Deputy Director Post details
Government Organization: – Union Public Service Commission
Post name : Deputy Director, Specialist and other
Job Location: – Acorss India
Last Sub. Date:- 27-07-2017
Announcement No:- 13/2017
Total no. of Post Vacancy
There are total 20 no. of vacancies
Category Wise Posts & no.
1. for UR category – 14 Posts
2. for OBC category :- 04 Posts
3. for SC category :- 02 Posts
Candidates should have passed Engineering degree (BE) in Mechanical from a recognized university or institute or pass in Section A and B of the Associate Membership Examination in Mechanical Engineering.
Salary Structure should be Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- + GP 7,600/- Per Month.
#2 for Specialist Grade- III Post details
Candidates should have passed MBBS degree from a recognized university or institute included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Salary Structure should be Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- + GP 6,600/- Per Month.
1. for deputy director posts Candidates age limit should be maximum 35 years.
2. for specialist officer post Candidates age limit should be maximum 40 years.
1. for SC/ST category candidates upper age is relaxed by 5 years.
2. for OBC category candidates upper age is relaxed by 3 years.
3. for PWD category candidates upper age is relaxed by 10 years.
The selection process will be based on written examination and then personal interview.
1. for General category candidates should have to pay Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five only)
2. No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in before 27-07-2017
|Last date to apply||27-07-2017|
Important link to see