UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ONLINE RECRUITMENT 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017-18 . Union Public Service Commission has invites application for the recruitment of the post Assistant Chemist.The candidates are requested to go through the all the details like number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying . Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of Union Public Service Commission “www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10 August 2017.
»Jobs Recruitment in UPSC in Central Ground Water Board :
Organization Name UPSC-Central Ground Water Board
Advertisement No 17071403222
Name of Post Assistant Chemist
Number of Post 01 Posts
Location Pan India
Age Limit Not more than 30 years
Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
Last Date 10 August 2017
- Candidate should have Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agriculture Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Equivalent degrees to the degrees mentioned above are M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
- Also have two years experience in Ground Water Analysis and Ground Water Chemistry.
»How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidate has to apply online through official website as per prescribed application format.
- Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants name,address, date of birth, qualification, experience, job responsibilities, present salary with CTC etc.