UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ONLINE RECRUITMENT
UPSC Recruitment 2017-18 . Union Public Service Commission has invites application for the recruitment of the post Marketing Officer (Group–I) (Survey, Training Quality Control).The candidates are requested to go through the all the details like number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying . Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of Union Public Service Commission “www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10 August 2017.
»Jobs Recruitment in UPSC :
Organization Name UPSC-Directorate of Marketing and Inspection
Name of Post Marketing Officer (Group–I) (Survey, Training Quality Control)
Number of Post 28 Posts
Location Anywhere in India.
Age Limit Not more than 30 years
Pay Scale Rs. 44,900/-
Last Date 10 August 2017
Advertisement No 17071401522
- Candidate should have Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Botany or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Commerce with Economics from a recognized University.
- Also have 2 years’ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing.
- Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other recognized university/institution.
»How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidate has to apply online through official website as per prescribed application format. s
- Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants name,address, date of birth, qualification, experience, job responsibilities, present salary with CTC etc.