|Name of Post:||UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Prelim Exam Change Exam Center 2022|
|Post Date / Update:||04 March 2022 | 12:56 PM|
|Short Information :||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the advertisement for Civil Services IAS and Indian Forest Service IFS 2022 Preliminary Examination. Any eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility of this recruitment can apply online from 02 to 22 February 2022. This recruitment written preliminary exam will be conducted on 05 June 2022. For complete information about this recruitment, read the advertisement and apply only after that.|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service IAS / IFS Recruitment 2022
Advt No. 05/2022-CSP 06/2022-IFS Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 02/02/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/02/2022 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 22/02/2022
- Change Exam Center: 03-07 March 2022 & 10-14 March 2022
- Pre Exam Date : 05/06/2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit, Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only
UPSC IAS / IFS 2022 Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
UPSC Civil Services / Forest Service Exam 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post||UPSC Civil Services Exam Eligibility|
|Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services)||1011||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||151||Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent.|
|Indian Administrative Service.||Indian Foreign Service||Indian Police Service.|
|Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr A||Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group A||Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group A||Indian Postal Service, Group A||Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A||Pondicherry Civil Service, Group B||Pondicherry Police Service, Group B|
|Indian Trade Service, Group A (Gr. III).||Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A||Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Gr A|
|Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group A||Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A||Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A||Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Gr A|
|Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)||Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group B|
How to Fill IAS / IFS Exam 2022 Online Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Civil Services / Forest Service IAS / IFS Prelim Exam Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 02/02/2022 to 22/02/2022.
- Civil Services Number of Attempts : General/EWS 6 Attempt, OBC 9 Attempt, SC/ST : No Limit, PH Candidate 9 Attempts.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Exam Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|For Change Exam Center||Click Here|
|Download Notice for Change Exam Center||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to Fill Form (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Pre Syllabus||English | Hindi|
|Download Notification (English)||Civil Services | Forest Services|
|Download Notification (Hindi)||Civil Services | Forest Services|
|Download Vacancy Increase Notice||Click Here|
|Resize Your Photo / Sign||Click Here|
|JPEG TO PDF Changer||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|UPSC Official Website||Click Here|