AAU Recruitment 2017, Anand Agricultural University (AAU) this recruitment is in online mode and the notification is announced on their official website. All job seekers who want to apply for AAU Recruitment 2017: Apply Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Allied Sciences, Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree for Various Vacancies, apply before 22nd August 2017. This government jobs has 70 Vacancy out of which 1 vacancy for Director of Extension Education, 01 for Registrar, 14 for Professor & its equivalent, 24 for Associate Professor & its equivalent, 30 for Assistant Professor & its equivalent. interested candidates can apply online for this post.
»Jobs Opportunity in Anand Agricultural University (AAU) :
|AAU Recruitment 2017||Details|
|Post Name||i : Director of Extension Education
ii : Registrar
iii: Professor & its equivalent
iv : Associate Professor & its equivalent
v : Assistant Professor & its equivalent
|Last Date||i : Last Date to Apply Online: 22-08-2017
ii : Last Date to Payment of Fee: 21-08-2017
iii : Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application: 24-08-2017
|Pay Scale||Not Mention|
|Age Limit||i : 55 years for Director of Extension Education
ii : 55 years for Restrar
iii : 45 years for Associate Professor & its equivalent:
iv : 35 years for Assistant Professor & its equivalent
|Application Fee||i : General 1000/-
ii : S.C/ S.T/ S.E.B.C./ P.H. category candidate of Gujarat is 250/
»Director of Extension Education, Registrar, Professor & its equivalent, Associate Professor & its equivalent, Assistant Professor & its equivalent:
- Accomplishment: – Job Seekers should have The applicant should be a First Class Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Allied Sciences, Master’s Degree in the concerned faculty with at least 60% of marks or its equivalent grade for Director of extension education post, Master degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the U.G.C. 7.0 point scale, Ph.D. in Agricultural sciences or equivalent qualifications for Registrar, Professor & its equivalent Post, be an eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ relevant discipline and Published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/ or research/ policy papers for Professor & its equivalent, Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/relevant disciplines, Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks for Associate Professor & its equivalent .
»How To Apply: –
- Eligible and Interested Candidates who meet the above criteria apply online on website www.aau.in from 2nd August 2017 to 22nd August 2017 send the hard copy of the application supported by attested copies of certificates, pertaining to the qualifications and experience accompanied with the copy of the bank challan/ receipt deposited in HDFC Bank should reach to the office of the Registrar, Anand Agricultural University, Anand on or before 24th August 2017 for this post.
»Steps for Apply Online : –
- Online Applicants should log on to the website www.aau.in.
- Go to Career Option & Choose the advertisement
- Read the Notification & Click on Online link
- Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
- Check once before submission of application form.
- Take print copy of application form for future use