Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board BCECEB Board and Department of Environment , Forest & Climate Change Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of AMIN 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested & Eligible to Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Name of Post:||Bihar 10+2 AMIN Recruitment 2020 Online Form|
|Post Date :||23 September 2020 | 01:18 AM|
|Post Update Date :||23 September 2020 | 01:20 AM|
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
AMIN Recruitment 2020 in EFCC
Advt No. : BCECEB(EFCC)-02/2020 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 30/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/10/2020
- E Challan Download Last Date : 29/10/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 31/10/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 700/-
- SC / ST / PH : 350/-
- Pay the Examination Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking OR Pay Exam Fees Through E Challan Mode.
Vacancy Details Total : 34 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|AMIN in Dept. of Environment , Forest & Climate Change||40||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Age Limit : Notified Soon
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill Form
- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board BCEBE Board Are Issued AMIN 10+2 Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 30 September, 2020 to 31 October, 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Bihar Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.