IIOR (Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research) Recruitment 2017 has announced notification for SRF, Technical & Field Asst Posts. Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview on 05-08-2017 at 11.00 AM. The candidates are requested to go through the all the details like a number of posts, age limit, educational qualification and other Information.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research|
|Post Name & no. of Post||1. Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
2. Technical Assistant: 01 Post
3. Field Assistant: 02 Posts
|Age Limit||1. for SRF post - men Candidates maximum age limit is 35 years
2. for SRF post - women Candidates
age limit is 40 years.
2. for Field Assistants candidates age limit should be in between 18- 26 years.
|Age Relaxation||Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules.
|Date & Time of Interview||05-08-2017 at 11.00 AM|
|Registration Time||10:00 AM|
|Address for interview||ICAR – Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-30 (Telangana).
»Eligibility Criteria for this Post :
- For Senior Research Fellow post : candidates should have Post Graduate degree in Agribusiness Mgmt./ Agri.Eco./ Agril. & Rural Mgmt./ Food Business/ Agril.Extn. or Extn.Edn./ Agril.Marketing & Co-op. Or Post Graduation in Social Sciences/ Management/ Humanities with NET qualification is compulsory for the candidates having 3 years Bachelor’s degree.
- For Technical Assistant post : candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications.
- for Field Assistant post : candidates should have Two year Diploma in Agriculture (regular stream ONLY) affiliated to State Agricultural University.
»Selection Criteria :
- The selection process will be based on Personal Interview.
»How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview on 05-08-2017 at 11.00 AM.
- candidates can bring all documents , recent passport size photo,