Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL). KPCL Recruitment 2017 notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor. The candidates are requested to go through the all the details like a number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, and other conditions and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Interested and Eligible candidate can Apply online on or before 18th August 2017.
»Jobs Opportunity in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL).
|KPCL Recruitment 2017||Details|
|Post Name||i: Assistant Engineer
ii: Junior Engineer
iv: Chemical Supervisor
|Last Date||Online Application: 18th Aug 2017
Submission of Application Fee: 22nd Aug 2017
|Pay Scale||i: for Assistant Engineer: Rs. 19,055-43,955
ii: for Junior Engineer: Rs. 14,395-40,785
iii: Chemist : Rs. 16,355-41,855
iv: Chemical Supervisor : Rs. 14,395-40,785
|Age Limit(as on 18-08-2017)||18 years - 35 years
Age Relaxation :
SC/ST/Cat-I - 5 years
OBC - 3 years
Ex-servicemen - 10 years
PWD - 10 years
»Name and Number of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor: – 468 posts (Assistant Engineer: 140, Junior Engineer: 165, Chemist: 07, Chemical Supervisor: 36)
- Candidate should Be Completed a Degree or an equivalent qualification in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized university For Assistant Engineer Post.
- Candidates should Be Completed a three-year Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university For Junior Engineer Post.
- Candidates should Be Completed Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry from a recognized university For Chemist Post.
- Candidates should Be Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized university For Chemical Supervisor Post.
»How to Apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidates for KPCL Recruitment 2017 may Apply online through http://karnatakapower.com/ From 19-07-2017 to 18-08-2017.